Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Great Twin Mommy Meet-Up II

As I have mentioned before, I have been actively involved in a twin mom message board for a year and a half now. I have gotten to know many women who are going through the same experiences as me. I love them all and each one has a special place in my heart.

So on Wednesday, I actually got to meet (in person) one of my great friends!



Erika and her family drove 30 hours just to come see me!

Okay, maybe not just to see me. Maybe they came to visit family for the holidays...maybe.

Erika has twin boys, Jacob and Spencer, that are about three weeks younger than Jack and Ian. They all played so well while we visited. Well, we visited and corralled...those babies can move! And we had four!!

Unfortunately, we never got a picture of all four babies together. :( Guess we'll just have to meet-up again! Here is Jack and Spencer:



Erika's oldest son, Hayden, and Seth played so well together. You would have thought they had already met!



I really appreciate Erika and her wonderful family taking the time out of their vacation to see us. We had a blast and cannot wait to do it again!

This meet-up has been my encouragement to get back to writing emails to big talk/news shows. Surely someone wants to have lots of women with twins on their show! The trick is, finding out who... :)

2 comments:

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

Traci Cameron said...

I will send my emails out again too!! So far nothing from Oprah or TLC... :(