Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hi There!

I am very new at this blog thing! I really wished I would have been more familiar with it whenever I became pregnant with our twins...man could I tell some stories! Actually, our life is way more exciting now. A toddler and twin boys tend to keep you on your toes! I love being a mom to three boys. Although every mother wants a little girl to do hair and dress up really cute (I sure did!), God knew better. Jeremy and I are so thankful that He gave us our precious boys!

2 comments:

Traci Cameron said...

I really wanted a girl too... until I had the boys, LOL! If I was pregnant again I would love to have another boy (or two)! Allen thinks Im crazy, but they are just so precious!! :)

Me and My Boys - Krista said...

I know! My best friend is sold on having boys. Now only if they let you pick.... :)