Friday, September 4, 2009

I Love Fuzzibunz :)

Thanks to my friend, Nici from the twins message board, I am now a cloth diapering momma! And I love it!

I went with the Fuzzibunz brand cloth diapers. The inside layer is fleece, the outside layer is waterproof and an absorbent insert goes in the 'pocket' in between. I have bags to keep the dirty diapers in that actually hold the smell in really well. I have a toilet sprayer (that I installed myself :)) to wash off any extra poo. At the end of the day, I throw all the diapers in the wash with Charlie's Soap (a soap formulated to clean cloth diapers and such), then the dryer and wha-la!

They are so cute on the boys; plus, they are so soft on their tooshies!


(couldn't figure out how to rotate this)




I had a wonderful experience with the store that I ordered from - www.fuzzibunzonline.com. Serena was such a sweet lady and huge help in getting my order fulfilled. I highly recommend them along with Charlie's Soap. When you get great customer service, none of the other problems matter. They handled everything wonderfully - thanks again!

Anyway, so far I love them! (I'll let you know what I think in another couple of weeks ;).)

No comments: